In this blog, we are going to learn How To Make Coconut Water Taste Better At Home. These are the Non-Alcoholic Drinks With Coconut Water, that can be served in many ways.
Coconut is gotten from a coconut palm, which is commonly found in tropical countries. This tree is a gift of nature that yields coconut fruits that can be used for various purposes, including coconut water, oil, milk, and cream.
If you’re an athlete or a sports lover, you can drink coconut water because it has fewer calories, as well as sodium, and more potassium than a commercial drink. All these help your daily activities.
If you’re looking for one of the best ways to replenish your lost energy after working hard, look no further because coconut water can help you restore your lost energy, and stay energetic once again. It is good for hydration!
Apart from consuming the coconut water directly from the fruit by cracking the coconut shell, and pouring the water inside a container, it is also possible to prepare it at home by following the steps below.
Let’s find out awesome ways how to drink coconut water in different ways and combinations.
Quick Content Links
How To Make Coconut Water Taste Better?
For many people, just plain coconut water tastes terrible, so here we are to make it an even tastier drink than any other beverage, that is healthy as well as refreshing.f
- 1 coconut
- 2 cups filtered water
- Evaporated milk
Since we are conversant with the coconut water benefits of drinking coconut water, it’s time to make your coconut water at home.
With this homemade coconut water recipe; you can make delicious coconut water that is enough to sustain you for days, and even months.
These steps can be used on how to make coconut water in a simple, and easy way.
- The first step to take in preparing this coconut water recipe is to buy or get a natural coconut and open it. Many people think it’s difficult to open a coconut, but it’s easy than they think.
- To open the coconut, locate one of the three holes that are right on the coconut, and use an opener to perforate one of the located holes. Go ahead and pour the water into a bowl. Gently remove the dirt from the coconut shell, and make sure the water is pure.
- Now, we are going for the coconut meat (white), which can be gotten by cracking the coconut in half. To get the meat, we will use our tools, like a hammer, and a pocket knife.
- The hammer is used to crack the coconut open, and use the knife to remove the coconut meat gently, and peel off the brown, fibrous coconut casing. After removing the case (outer cover) is removed, you get the coconut meat (white) remaining.
- After you’ve got the coconut meat, it is time to grate it. But firstly slice the coconut meat into half, and put it together with the coconut water that is drained inside the bowl.
- Add two spoons of sugar (based on your choice of sweetness) and little quantity of cinnamon powder to the grafted coconut and water, and pour everything into a blender.
- Use your blender to beat all ingredients together moderately for a few seconds. If you’re the type that loves taking healthy food, you may not leave the sugar out by not adding it to the coconut water.
- At this stage, the ingredients have been fully integrated, add your evaporated milk and some mineral water.
- Repeat the process of blending them. Add little evaporated milk, because pouring much milk will turn the drink into more of a smoothie. So to keep the drink liquid as water, just add little evaporated milk.
- The final step is to pour the blended liquid into a jar and add ice to make it chill.
With these steps above delicious coconut water that’s ready to drink.
How to Make Coconut Water taste better With strawberries
Although coconut water is healthy and nutritious, many people may not be comfortable with its taste. If you’re not comfortable with the plain taste of coconut water, we provide a homemade recipe that is not only easy, but quick, and healthy.
We understand many are staying clear of the flavored sugar diet, and that is why we provide a natural way to sweeten your coconut water and enjoy the high electrolyte content.
With this recipe, you can enhance the flavor and at the same time add extra plant-based nutrients with your fruit selection, making it nutritious.
- One and a half cups (325 ml) of coconut water
- One-half to One cup of strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Steps by steps on how to make it
- Take your strawberries, and wash them thoroughly
- Then, pour all the ingredients inside the blender.
- Blend the ingredients together, and pour out into a bowl
- Put inside refrigerator, or pour ice on it, and enjoy.
There are various substitutes for the ingredients which can be used
- In place of strawberries, you use any of the blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or kiwi as a substitute.
- In place of honey, you can use maple syrup, rice malt, or date which is optional.
Other Top 3 Coconut Water Drink Recipes
Are you looking for the best recipes that can be prepared with your coconut water and get a delicious, and flavored homemade diet? Check the following top 5 recipes.
1. Coconut Water Ice Follies
This recipe coupled with coconut water delivers a unique drink. Let us see the following recipes on how to make coconut water a sweet, creamy popsicle.
- Use Pressed Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Slice the fruit of your choice
- Add honey depending on the
- Get your coconut water and honey mixed inside your preferred pouring jug. Add an amount of honey you like based on how sweet you want it to be.
- Put the sliced fruits inside the Popsicle mold
- Add the coconut water mixture
- Then put inside the freezer for a few hours, and enjoy.
2. Smoothie Bowls
A Smoothie bowl is an advanced version of a smoothie, with a thicker, and luscious taste. It can be done using a blender, fruits, and coconut water.
We provide the recipe suitable for preparing a delicious smoothie bowl using coconut water. To get the best, and thicker smoothie, make sure you freeze the fruits you want to use.
- Get vita coco pressed coconut water
- Add 1, or 2 frozen bananas
- 5, or 7 frozen strawberries
- Grate all the ingredients together using blender.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
3. Watermelon Cooler
You can use coconut water, with lemon watermelon, and mint to make something great to taste. This recipe combination can form a sweet, delicious, and lovely sugar-free drink you can take regularly. coconut water with lemon and mint
- Slice the watermelon
- Use 250ml coconut water
- Use 1 handful of mint
- Slice 1 lime to get the juice.
- Use your blender to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve either with lime or mint after blending the watermelon, coconut water, and mint
coconut water Drink with lemon recipe
Lemon is such a versatile fruit, that can go along with any dessert, drink, and cookies recipes. Let’s check out the quick and refreshing recipe below.
- Fresh or canned coconut water (for 2 people)
- Fresh lemon juice 3-4 spoons (can also add line if wish to)
- For the sweetness add 2-3 tablespoons of honey or stevia
- For the extra freshness add 2 slices of limes and oranges, and Ice cubes
Instructions for Coconut Water Lemonade
1. In a jar, add lemon juice and honey or stevia, then pour coconut water on top. At the same time put lime, lemon, and orange slices together. For the cooler effect add ice cubes.
2. For the serving pour the coconut water lemonade drink into glasses and present it with the sliced lime and orange.
Healthy Coconut Water Drinks options
Sometimes picking up a coconut fruit and sticking a straw inside may be a daunting task to overcome, especially if you’ve to crack it. Fortunately, a bottle of coconut can be the best alternative.
A bottle of coconut water makes it easy for anyone, especially the athletes to get access to the source of electrolytes and potassium, needed to keep them hydrated.
Since coconut water is a natural sports drink, just hold it close to you, whether you’re on the walk, gym, or at work.
Therefore, we provide the best brands of coconut water that anyone can buy online, or inside the store, and still enjoy the best moment.
Harmless Organic Coconut Water – Harmless Harvest
Harmless Harvest is one of the best coconut water drinks which offers certified organic coconut water, which passed through d micro-filtration.
This means this coconut will remain refreshed, and crispy without losing its nutrients.
Taste Nirvana Real Coconut Water, 12 Cans
Taste Nirvana Real Coconut Water is produced by a Thai company using the famous Thailand Nam Hom Coconuts variety. If you buy this coconut water, you’ll get nothing less than the sweetest-tasting, and super-fresh coconut water without the addition of sugar.
Zola 100% Natural Coconut Water
Zola Natural Coconut Water is produced with the flavor of vanilla and succulent citrus which make their coconut water-rich and unique.
Pure Brazilian 100% Raw Coconut Water
Pure Brazilian is one of the favorite coconut water drinks produced from Northern Brazil’s Anão coconuts. These varieties of coconut are zesty which makes their drink have a fresh, and tangy taste.
Vita Coco Coconut Water-Vita Coco
Vita coconut water is hugely demanded as a result of its simple and sweet taste, which makes to be one of the top-selling coconut water on Amazon.
drinks to Mix with coconut water non alcoholic
What can you mix with coconut water to make it taste better, below are the ways to disguise the taste of coconut water by mixing these non-alcoholic beverages?
- Coconut Water Fruit Punch.
- Coconut and Chocolate.
- Coconut and Curry Leaves.
- Coconut and Vanilla Essence.
- Coconut and Fresh Ginger.
- Coconut and Strawberries.
- Coconut and Cardamom Powder.
- Coconut and Lime.
FAQ coconut water juice recipes and How To Make Coconut Water Taste Better
Q: Is boiled coconut water good for you?
Coconut water is low in calories, a delicious, electrolyte-filled, and natural drink that is good for your body by keeping it refreshed, and hydrated.
Likewise, boiled coconut water is good for the body. It keeps your blood sugar normal and improves your kidney.
Q: Is Drinking Coconut Water Safe During Pregnancy?
Coconuts water is safe to be taken during pregnancy since it is a drink with different usefulness.
Many regarded the coconut tree as “the tree of life“, which makes it a perfect secret ingredient for a happy pregnancy.
Q: What is the result of drinking coconut water every day?
There are dangers in consuming things excessively. The same applies to coconut water.
Coconut water contains a high level of potassium, which means you should limit the intake every day. A high level of potassium can affect blood inflow.
Q: Do we have the right time someone can drink coconut water?
You can take it any time. Whether in the morning, afternoon, or even, it’s safe.
When you drink it early in the morning, it helps in boosting your immunity and promoting weight loss.
Q: What happens when you drink coconut water on an empty stomach?
Because coconut water is low in acid, you can drink it on an empty stomach. It causes no harm.
In fact, taking it on an empty stomach helps in promoting metabolism, and immunity-boosting.
Q: natural ways to make coconut water sweeter?
You can try organic ways to make your coconut water drink sweeter and tasty without feeling guilty. Add organic honey, strawberry, and stevia.
Also, find below recipes other than How To Make Coconut Water Taste Better.
- How To Make Honey Whiskey At Home [10 Quick + Easy Ways]
- How To Make Vegan Coconut Curry (#11 Mouth-Watering Recipes)
- How To Make Iced Chocolate Best (#14) Must-Try Recipes [For Chocolate Lovers]
In this blog, we have explored How To Make Coconut Water Taste Better and what are the easy recipes that can be made at home easily.
We hope you have learned something new today, and will try all these recipes with coconut water.
These recipes are for those people as well who don’t like the taste of coconut. Do let us know your feedback.
I’m the biggest foodie and crazy about exploring new tastes. Pleased to meet you! I love to cook all kinds of cuisine; I love to eat; I love my family, and I love to travel. My passion for food brought me here, and I started this website. I am also passionate about this site.