Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are one of the simplest yet yummy recipe for all my foodie lovers. Ingredients are very simple and can be found in any kitchen. So lets cook with me now.
- Prep Time: 15 m
- Cook Time: 45 m
- Ready In: 1 h
- 4 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, any color, diced
- ½ medium-sized onion, diced. Yellow or white will work.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil, try extra-virgin olive oil for best results
- ½ tsp table salt (sea salt works too)
- black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Preheat the oven on high, to about 425ºF or 218ºC.
- Mix the potato chunks, onion wedges and bell pepper in a large bowl. Pour cooking oil over the mix and add the salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss thoroughly.
- Place them on a large rimmed baking sheet, arranged in an even layer.
- Bake until the potatoes are soft. This should take about 45 to 50 minutes with stirring every 15 minutes to evenly brown them.
- Serve immediately.
Find more potatoes breakfast recipes
Nutrition Facts Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Note-Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Calories: 442kcal,
- Carbohydrates: 39g,
- Protein: 15g, Fat: 25g,
- Saturated Fat: 7g,
- Cholesterol: 54mg,
- Sodium: 521mg,
- Potassium: 1228mg,
- Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g,
- Vitamin A: 580IU,
- Vitamin C: 36.8mg,
- Calcium: 39mg,
- Iron: 2.6mg
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write us @email@example.com