One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe – Easy And Quick
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe is the most loved recipe by the people, as this comes handy in one pan and itself this is a meal. Below are some FAQS for the potato recipe.
How Do You Cut Potatoes For Breakfast Potatoes Recipe?
There are many ways, you can cut potatoes. One most used way is to cut the potatoes in half and put the cut sides down, keep on cutting lengthwise, then keeping the slices together. repeat the steps until you get the desired shape.
Should You Soak Potatoes in Saltwater Before Frying?
The best way to make potatoes crisper is before frying potatoes, rinse them in cold water, that will remove extra starch. You can add them to saltwater to make its flavor more enhanced for several minutes before cooking.
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Cook Time: 30 m
- Ready In: 35 m
- 4 servings
- 3 potatoes, russet or any, diced
- 3 mushrooms or you can choose any favorite veggie.
- 1 small-sized onion, diced
- olive oil as per preference
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- One tsp paprika
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 450˚F or 232˚C.
- Place the pieces of potato, bell pepper, and onion on a baking sheet spread evenly.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, paprika, salt, garlic, and pepper to your preference. Mix the ingredients to distribute the seasonings.
- Place in the oven and bake for half an hour.
- You can serve this with your favorite breakfast sides like egg, salad, fruits, etc.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more potatoes breakfast recipes
- How To Make Roasted Breakfast Potatoes- Must Try Recipe
- How To Make Perfectly Crispy Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- Vegan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Must Try Today
- Easy Skillet Breakfast Potatoes Recipe – Quick And Satisfying
Nutrition Facts For One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- Calories 124
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 1g
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.