This is the best breakfast recipe for all my lazy bone friends. if you’re craving for the goodness of more Crispy roasted potatoes. Don’t miss this amazing yet mouth-watering Crispy Breakfast Potatoes Recipe. Which is quick yet delish.
Making potatoes crisper in breakfast is not rocket science but following few tricks can make them extra crispy,. So let’s cook the recipe and share the joy with each other.
How To Make Crispy Breakfast Potatoes :
- To prepare this recipe, soak the potatoes in cold water for an hour before cooking them. This removes extra starch from potatoes
- Make sure that the potatoes have dried very well after washing. Otherwise, they will release water while cooking.
- As soon as they are cooked, drop the potatoes on each.
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 35 m
- Ready In: 45 m
- 6 servings
Crispy Breakfast Potatoes-Ingredient List
- 6 large potatoes, red or any, diced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil, olive oil works best
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound (450g) breakfast sausage, any type
- ½ cup bell pepper, any type, diced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, for a sweeter taste)
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional, for garnish)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Crispy Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Warm-up a large skillet with some cooking oil.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook until they have softened.
- Add the breakfast sausage and cook sufficiently. When done, remove everything from the pan, but leave the sausage grease.
- Add the potatoes, coating them in sausage grease. You may have to turn up the heat.
- Leave the potatoes on the pan for approximately 7 minutes, being careful not to touch them. If the potatoes are sticking to the bottom too much without tossing, you can add another tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Once the potatoes look brown and crispy on the bottom, turn them over to cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, sausage, and onions to the pan. Cook everything for about 5-10 minutes or until the bell peppers are softer.
- You can spread maple syrup generously for a sweeter dish. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts For Crispy Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, Ghee or Butter.
- Calories: 442kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 15g,
- Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Sodium: 521mg,
- Potassium: 1228mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 580IU, Vitamin C: 36.8mg, Calcium: 39mg, Iron: 2.6mg
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.