If you are one of the potatoes lovers like me then this Oven Roasted breakfast potatoes recipe will make your taste buds happy. This is incredibly simple to make. So let us start and cook with me!
There are two ways you can choose for this yummy Recipe
Option 1 – Cook 5-6 slices of basil in a bowl (or bake in the oven), and save the provided bacon grease. Use the remaining bacon grease as an “oil” in the recipe, so the onions and potatoes are coated in the bacon grease. The bacon crumbles and once the potatoes are put to cook.
Option 2 – Fry potatoes and onions in olive oil. Cook the bacon separately and mix once the potatoes are cooked. I chose the bacon grease option, because well, I just love that extra bacon flavor. But it’s not the healthiest option, so if you don’t like it, go to option 2 health
Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 40 m
- Ready In: 50 m
- 4-6 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes, red or any, diced
- 5-6 bacon strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil (if you don’t have bacon grease)
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Pepper and table salt, to taste
- garnish: rosemary and thyme
Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Cook the bacon strips, reserving the bacon grease for later. (Optional if you are using olive oil instead)
- Turn oven to 400˚F or 204˚C.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, onions, herbs and seasonings, and bacon grease, ensuring the seasonings are spread across all the potatoes.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes are sufficiently browned. This should take about 40 minutes.
- Top the potatoes with bacon bits and garnish with rosemary and thyme.
- Serve immediately.
Find more potatoes recipes below-
Nutrition Facts For Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Oven-roasted breakfast sweet potatoes
Oven-roasted sweet potatoes coated with cumin and chili powder makes a delicious combination for burrito bowls, or to have with tacos or on their own. They’re perfect for breakfast with eggs, too.
- 3 big, scrubbed sweet potatoes (cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes)
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of powdered chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
- The first step is to heat the microwave to 425 degrees F. Put parchment paper on baking sheets and place them in the oven.
- In a bowl, put the sweet potato cubes and pour the olive oil over them. Sprinkle salt and herbs on top. With the help of a spoon or spatula mix the potatoes with herb until you get a uniform coat of spices on them.
- On the prepared baking sheet, spread the potatoes into one single layer.
- At last bake potatoes for around twenty minutes while stirring in between until they become crispy from outside and tender from inside.
- Calories: 102
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 5g
- carbohydrate: 14g
- Sugar: 4g
With these roasted potatoes recipe, you are in for an amazing breakfast every morning. Various spices and herbs impart wonderful flavor making them even more enticing. In fact, there is no need to ketchup with some of these recipes.
Did you find the Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes interesting? Please follow Knifeandfork Pinterest and leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us Here. We, as a blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!