Today we are going to learn Breakfast Potatoes Casserole recipe, which is easy, quick, and healthy. So let us start cooking.
Breakfast Potatoes Casserole Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 m
- Cook Time: 45 m
- Ready In: 1 h
- 8 servings
- 4 potatoes, russet or any, medium-sized, evenly divided into small pieces
- 5 bacon strips, cut into small bits
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Also, 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
Breakfast Potatoes Casserole Recipe Directions
- Set the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- In a medium pan, add potatoes, garlic, butter, bacon, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Bake until potatoes are soft, which should take around 30 minutes. Then, reduce heat slightly to 350°F or 175°C.
- Pour beaten eggs over potatoes and sprinkle oregano. Stir the mixture gently.
- Bake the mixture until the eggs are cooked, which should take approximately 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out to add cheddar generously. Continue to bake for a couple of minutes until the cheddar has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Find more Breakfast Potato Recipes
Nutrition Facts For Breakfast Potatoes Casserole Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, Ghee or Butter.
- 239.9 calories; 12.7 g protein; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 164.5 mg cholesterol; 580.7 mg sodium.
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.