Making Fried Breakfast Potatoes in breakfast is not rocket science but following few tricks can make them extra crispy. Eating fried food in the morning? let’s confess not the healthier option in breakfast but, sometimes we need to eat for our happy souls. Agree ?? So let’s cook the recipe and share the joy with each other.
Fried Breakfast Potatoes Ingredients
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Cook Time: 20 m
- Ready In: 25 m
- 4 servings
- 6 potatoes, medium-sized, diced. You can use a mix of potato types to spice up this dish.
- For an extra kick and pungent taste, need coriander, thyme, parsley, oregano (add any herb of your choice)
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp table salt
- ¼ cup cooking oil (extra virgin olive oil works best)
Fried Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Heat margarine and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes to the pan and stir thoroughly.
- Add seasoning and salt, distributed evenly. Cook the mixture for roughly 10 minutes.
- Lower heat and add bell peppers and onions. Cook for another 5 minutes or until potatoes is fully cooked. Since the onions and peppers cook faster, be careful they do not get burned.
- You can serve with side dishes of bacon or sausage and eggs. Just before the potatoes are done, start cooking the rest and they should all finish around the same time.
- Serve immediately.
Find more Breakfast Potato Recipes
Nutrition Facts For Fried Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, Ghee or Butter.
- Calories: 442kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 15g,
- Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Sodium: 521mg,
- Potassium: 1228mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 580IU, Vitamin C: 36.8mg, Calcium: 39mg, Iron: 2.6mg
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.