Craving the sweet bout of sugar at the end of the day and the year? Here is something that fits both occasions at once: alcohol cookies recipes!
With the sweet sugar blast in your mouth and the helpful release of alcohol for your mind, you can make this the best evening snack ever.
These are also winners if you’re hosting a New Year Eve’s party at your place and need something fun and exciting to serve your guests!
What Alcohol Goes With Cookies?
Now that the new year has set in well, it is time to party and have some fun! It is a time for high heels and cocktails and wondering who you’re going to kiss when the clock strikes midnight.
Whether you’re hosting a New Year Eve’s party at your place or just having fun by yourself, it is always helpful to know some things that you can prepare that are fun and exciting!
The answer? Liquor cookies. Here are some alcohol cookies recipes you should try!
- Chocolate Chip
- Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Beer: Porter
- Liquor: Bailey’s
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Wine: Champagne
- Beer: Hefeweizen
- Liquor: Vodka
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Wine: Port
- Beer: Belgian Wit
- Liquor: Spiced Rum
- Peanut Butter
- Wine: Pinot Grigio
- Beer: IPA
- Liquor: Whiskey
- Chocolate Decadence
- Wine: Port
- Beer: Stout
- Liquor: Scotch
Vodka Alcohol Cookies Recipes
Vodka cookies are the ultimate combination of alcohol and sugar. When you know how to do it right, your vodka cookies can soon turn into the life of the party.
However, you can’t make them intuitively as vodka has a tendency to evaporate and take its flavours along with it.
Hence, you must make sure that the quality of the vodka you use is excellent. Do you want the best cookie dough vodka recipes?
In that case, you must ensure that you follow the following sugar cookie vodka drink recipes:
Ingredients For The Dough
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Butter soft
- 5 drops Lemon Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Vodka
Ingredients For The Icing
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 drops Yellow Food Coloring
- 2 Tablespoon Vodka
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt and sugar. After all the dry ingredients are mixed up, add the wet ingredients to the mix like eggs, soft butter, vodka and lemon essence.
- Mix the entire mixture well and work it until texture becomes smooth
- Form a sausage, wrap entire sausage with plastic and let the dough cool for around 60 minutes
- Take out dough from fridge and make 4mm cookies with a cookie cutter
- Place on baking tray and bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes
- Prepare icing by mixing powdered sugar with vodka and food colouring. Pour the icing in piping bag and decorate the prepared cookies as you wish
- Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodiu: 22mg
No-bake Alcohol Cookies Recipes
These cookies are extreme – they’re no-bake and have more than a little adult twist! Here are some of the things that you will need to prepare these cookies:
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 2 hours
- Total time: 2 hours 10 min
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Cream Liqueur of Choice
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- Prepare two cookie sheets on a countertop. Grease these sheets with waxed paper or with parchment – entirely your choice.
- Mix together oats and coconut in a large bowl or other container and set aside after completion
- Mix together liquor, sugar, butter and cocoa in a medium sized saucepan. Allow the entire liquid to boil for 2 minutes and then cut the heat
- Pour this hot boiling mixture over the coconut and oats and stir constantly to coat everything evenly and uniformly
- Use a rounded tablespoon to drop the cookies into the cookie sheet and allow them to cool fully. These cookies will set properly as they cool and become better with time
- Store them in an airtight container. They won’t go bad for a very long time as long as they are stored in cool and dry environments.
- Calories: 169 kcal
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 2g
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Alcohol
Bored of the regular chocolate chip cookies your mom used to make? Want to add something fun to the recipe that makes them better than before? Think about alcohol. They’d be the perfect addition to the traditional chocolate chip cookies we love so much.
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the butter and sugars together in an automated mixer. Add the kahlua, vanilla and the eggs after some time. Stir the remaining ingredients into the mix and briskly stir until everything is incorporated well with the rest of the mixture. These include the baking powder, the baking soda and the flour according to the quantities measured.
- Mix some chocolate chips while you’re rolling the dough to make the cookies and place them into buttered parchment paper
- Place cookies onto the paper and make sure there is some space between them that allows them to spread
- Put the cookies into a preheated oven and bake for 14-16 minutes until they appear slightly golden around their edges. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving
Below are my top recommendation on Cookie Making Tools, that are my top essentials.
- Now the nuts never stick to the form! Non-stick...
- Energy saving in the process of cooking (non-stick...
- The KooK glass canister is a clear jar with a...
- These are perfect for a party or event. The 1/2...
- 🌻【TOP-QUALITY】Baking pans are made of high...
- 🌻【PERFECT SIZE】 Pack of 8- Including 4...
- INCLUDE 3 DIFFERENT SIZES, MULTIPLE USES - The...
- TOP QUALITY, MADE OF 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL - The...
- This cookie cutter set contains 6 shapes, each...
- Material: All cutters are made of high-grade...
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Alcohol Shaped Cookies Recipes
Do you like the idea of making booze cookies? We do too! But why not make that apparent to your guests by doing something that not many people do?
Cut out your cookies in the shape of alcohol bottles! Simply replicate the above recipe to make alcohol shaped cookies. All you have to do is:
- Flatten out your cookie dough after it has been chilled
- Use a sharp knife to cut out shapes from the cookie dough that look like alcohol bottles
- Make many such shapes using the amount of cough you have
- Bake in similar fashion and use icing to make cookies more decorative
- Creativity required!
Alcohol Booze Balls
Booze balls are the ultimate sweet that go well with festivals and occasions of pleasure. You can also make these up to a month in advance, mix a big batch of the ingredients and freeze them until you’re ready to bring them out until the party.
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 day 1 hour
- Inactive: 1 day
- Yield: about 4 ½ dozen 1-inch balls
- 1 cup choco chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped plums
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon or1/3 to 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup colored decorating sugars or more finely ground wafer cookies, for garnish
- Melt the chocolate in microwave safe bowls and stir until the chocolate melts completely. You can also employ a different method of doing this. Put the chocolate blocks into a saucepan filled with a little water. Place the saucepan on medium heat over the burner and stir the chocolate until the chocolate has melted completely and melted.
- Process cookies in a processor until they have been powdered completely. Alternatively, you can also put the cookies inside a heavy and resealable plastic bag and crush them by moving a rolling pin over the cookies
- Put the cookie crumbs, dried plums, condensed milk, bourbon and confectioners’ sugar into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover the mixture and put into the fridge for cooling and wait until firm enough to roll into balls after around 45 minutes.
- Store these prepared booze balls into an airtight container at room temperature for 24 hours to allow the balls to take in flavour.
Rum Cookies Recipe
These buttery shortcakes are bound to impress your guests and throw a party in your mouth! Here is how you can make these naughty appetizers and alcoholic treats!
When you have the liquor cookie recipes that we share with you, you can ensure that these naughty cookies taste just like how you’d hoped they would!
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Work time: 15 min
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup 8 ounces Vermont Creamery Unsalted Cultured Butter
- 2 cups 9 ounces all-purpose flour
- ½ cup 3.5 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- For the Buttered Rum Glaze
- 4 tablespoons 2 ounces Vermont Creamery Unsalted Cultured Butter
- 1 cup 4 ounces confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 1 ½ teaspoons light corn syrup
- Dark yellow food coloring I used this one
- Gold star sprinkles I used these ones
- Freeze the butter while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. In the bowl, combine the salt, sugar and flour. After the mixture has thoroughly been mixed, add all the butter at once and beat until coarse. Now, increase the mixer speed until the dough clears out from the sides of the bowl.
- After all the mixing is completed, pour out all the cookie dough into a single piece of parchment paper and shape the dough in the shape of small balls that are easy to roll. Place another paper over the cookie paper and roll out to flatten.
- Put the rack into the oven
- Shape the cookies with a cookie shaper and stamp them out. Ideally, at this stage, the dough should be cool and firm to the touch.
Whiskey Cookies Recipe
These whiskey cookies are the perfect snacks if you want cookie recipes with alcohol for the perfect night of fun.
If you have a party and friends are coming over, you can never go wrong with these liquor biscuits. Following are the cookie recipes with alcohol.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Tennessee whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add and briskly stir flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl or round container. Beat the butter, brown and white sugar together in another large bowl, preferably with an electric beater. Now that they are all smoothly mixed, beat the first egg into the butter until it is completely blended in with the mixture. Now, add the second and repeat the same process. Now add the whiskey and the vanilla extract. Beat the entire thing until it is smooth in consistency.
- Fold the mixture with chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven. Keep in the oven until the cookie’s edges turn golden brown in colour and a little crisp to the touch.
What Alcohol Goes With Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Alcohol goes very nicely with chocolate chip cookies. If you want a snack that is fun and exciting at the same time, you can definitely go with chocolate chip cookies that have alcohol added to them.
The best choices for alcohol in chocolate chip cookies is whiskey or vodka, depending on your preferences.
Make sure you use good quality alcohol because the flavours tend to evaporate if heated in cookies. This will not generally happen in the case of good alcohol.
How To Make Pot Cookies From Alcohol Infused Weed?
The fusion of cannabis with alcohol can bring different pleasant sensations for both the tongue and the mind.
However, adding this mixture to cookies is a mind boggling addition! All you have to do is make alcohol infused weed.
If you have that prepared, you can add the liquid in place of vodka or whiskey in any of the recipes above.
The addition will essentially make pot cookies from alcohol infused weed. Here is how you can infuse weed with the alcoholic beverage of your choice:
- Set up your boiler to the lowest possible heat for this process. Add the ingredients (vodka/whiskey and cannabis leaves) to the pan
- You can prepare the cannabis by chopping it finely beforehand
- Put the vodka on the boiler and then add the cannabis to the liquid
- Leave for 2-3 hours and let it steep
- Strain the cannabis from the liquid
How To Bake Cookies With Alcohol?
When you are baking with alcohol, there are things that you need to make sure of. Here are some things that you should take care of:
- The flavour of the alcoholic beverage is very important – As you probably already know, it is all about the flavour of the booze you’re using. To make sure the flavour is excellent, use high quality liquor.
- Texture – Adding alcohol to your dough for cookies will add a super light and delicate, fluffy texture to the cookies. The same also goes with shortbread dough.
- Moisture – The alcohol not only gives the cookies a sweet and boozy flavour that most people enjoy, but it also adds a nice, moist bite to the cookie texture making it even more irresistible
How To Add Alcohol To Cookies?
Here are some rules of thumb when adding booze to cookies:
- Don’t add too much – Too much booze will mask the flavour of the cookie and no one likes that. However, too little alcohol will defeat the entire purpose. Hence, you need to make sure that the amount of alcohol you add is neither too much nor too less. It has to be just right for you to successfully make cookies that are flavourful and delicious at the same time.
- Choose the right alcohol – Don’t go about adding the alcohol you don’t like in its traditional form to your cookies hoping they taste ok. Make sure you’re adding the right stuff before you worry about quantity. There are different kinds of alcohol that you can add to different kinds of cookies. Rum, whiskey and vodka are the popular choices for alcohol cookies.
- Prefer syrups – If you don’t want to add booze to the dough of the cookies, you always have the option of making a syrup that’s predominantly made of alcohol. It tastes better in most cases and adds another element to your cookie as well.
What Kind Of Cookies Can Be made Without Alcohol Based Flavorings ?
While traditional non-alcoholic cookies are just fine, adding a little booze to them makes them infinitely better.
The moisture is improved, the texture becomes soft and flaky.They are better in taste as alcohol has lovely flavours and they also make the cookies a little sweeter.
There are several non-alcoholic flavorings that you can add to your cookies if you don’t want to use the real stuff as well.
You may also like to read below recipes.
- Coffee Shop: Cuban Coffee Recipe (Cafecito)
- How To Make Pour Over Coffee
- Coffee Shop: French Cafe Au Lait Recipe To Die For
- How To Make Cornflakes More Crispy At Home [Healthy + Quick Ways]
- How To Make Yogurt Covered Raisins [#9] Easy Yet Healthy Recipes
Did you find the Alcohol Cookies Recipes interesting? Please follow Knifeandfork Pinterest and leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us Here. We, as a blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!