Making potato pancakes crisper in breakfast is not rocket science but following few tricks can make them extra crispy,. So let’s cook the recipe and share the joy with each other.
How To Make Breakfast Potatoes :
- To prepare this recipe, soak the potatoes in cold water for an hour before cooking them. This removes extra starch from potatoes
- Make sure that the potatoes have dried very well after washing. Otherwise, they will release water while cooking.
- As soon as they are cooked, drop the potatoes on each.
Breakfast Potato Pancakes Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 10 m
- Ready In: 20 m
- 6 servings
- 1 cup flour (all-purpose works)
- 2 tbsp flaxseed powder
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped into small, even pieces
- 2 potatoes, any kind, grated
- Table salt, to taste
- Some cooking oil
- 1 cup spinach, chopped (optional)
- Also, 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
Breakfast Potato Pancakes Recipe Directions
- Step 1- Add all the seasonings and potatoes(can grate or mash boiled potato) to a large bowl and mix well.
- Step 2-Now mix all the dry ingredients like chickpea and all-purpose flour, Rice flour, and add water gradually until it has a thick consistency. If you would like more flavor, you can add turmeric(for the appetizing color ) and paprika.
- Step 3-Heat a pan. Pour the batter on it in a circle, as like a pancake. Add cooking oil around the batter and ensure both sides are fully cooked. Don’t worry if it takes a while to finish – you can put the lid on the pan to make it cook faster.
- Step 4-Serve immediately Hot. The pancake goes great with Coriander Mint Chutney or Mayo.
Find more Breakfast Potato Recipes
Nutrition Facts For Breakfast Potato Pancakes Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, Ghee or Butter.
- Calories: 442kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 15g,
- Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Sodium: 521mg,
- Potassium: 1228mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 580IU, Vitamin C: 36.8mg, Calcium: 39mg, Iron: 2.6mg
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.