Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies recipes without eggs are straightforward to prepare and even simpler to enjoy. Vegans also can enjoy sweet delights Just like Vegan Marshmallows and amazingly sweet and sour Vegan Coconut Curry.
Only fewer ingredients like peanut butter, vanilla, sugar, flour, plus almond milk can make melt in mouth delight no less than any other cookies. Continue reading for more information about how to make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes.
Quick Content Links
1. Secret Ingredients For Soft Vegan Cookies Dough
Looking for a quick vegan dessert that doesn’t require much effort? If that’s the case, you’ll enjoy this Vegan Cookie Dough! The completed edible peanut butter vegan cookie dough is sweet, delicious, and one of the easiest kid-friendly treats around.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mini vegan chocolate chips, or sprinkles
- A teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- Two-four tablespoons almond milk
- A cup brown sugar, packed
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat sterilizes the flour, making it safe to ingest. Preheat the flour for 60 seconds to 90 seconds, after which the oven warmth hits 166 degrees F, inside a microwave-safe container. To examine it, utilize a candy temperature gauge. Stir everything together and allow it to settle to chill.
- Blend the chilled vegan butter, white and brown sugars inside the container of a standing mixer or perhaps a large mixing basin with a hand blender. Scrounge down both sides as required and continue to blend for about 60 seconds, or till the mixture is frothy and creamy.
- Blend in the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour plus salt until everything is well mixed. When the dough becomes too dry, gradually add a spoonful of almond milk till it clumps completely.
- Combine the small chocolate chips and sprinkles in a mixing bowl. Serve right away using a spoon, alternatively form small cookie balls of dough to include with ice cream. You can also preserve it for up to 8 weeks inside a container inside the fridge. Inside the refrigerator, it will preserve for approximately a week.
2. Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These scrumptious peanut butter cookies are prepared using a few ingredients and then the Air Fryer (Best air fryer recommended) within only a few minutes. Whenever you’re craving something sweet, you’ll appreciate how simple it is to whip up a small dozen cookies.
- One (1) egg
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- One (1) cup peanut butter creamy
- Inside a wide mixing dish, combine the peanut butter, egg, then sugar.
- In the base of the Air Fryer pan, place a layer of waxed paper.
- Drop the cookie batter onto the waxed paper using a 1-inch cookie spatula. Make mash patterns with a fork.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes around 400°F till they are gently toasted in the Air Fryer pan.
- Retrieve the cookies from the Air Fryer pan and set them aside to cool for several minutes before transferring them to a wire tray to cool.
3. The Three Ingredients Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes
These vegan 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are gluten-free, egg-free peanut butter cookies! Snack on this crispy vegan cookie that is made ready in 20 minutes.
- ½ cup peanut butter made with natural ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Set the oven to 375°F then prepare a baking tray by lining it using waxed paper.
- Inside a large mixing basin, mix all of the ingredients and stir till all is thoroughly mixed and resembles a giant ball of dough.
- One to one-half teaspoon dough, scooped out then rolled into balls Lastly, space every ball two and a half inches off from each other. Smooth the cookies slightly with a fork in a diagonal style.
- Turn the oven to 350°F and cook for 12 minutes on the middle pan, once done take them out.
- After that, transfer the cookies to a cooling pan to cool fully. While the cookies chill, they will stiffen up.
4. No Egg Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These eggless peanut butter cookies recipes are light, crunchy, and quick to make, and they’re prepared from scratch using raw peanut butter!
- A cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup 100% natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup salted butter
- Prepare the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the (all vegan) butter, vanilla, milk, & sugars together well. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add flour as well as baking soda inside a different basin. Combine the flour and peanut butter inside a mixing bowl.
- Put tiny teaspoons of dough 2 inches away onto an unbuttered cookie sheet; these would expand quite a little.
- Heat for 13-15 minutes, before serving, let it cool.
5. Recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies with 5 Ingredients
These deliciously soft, classic vegan crunchy peanut butter cookies are made from 5 easy ingredients with a few creative flavour variants! During the holidays or whenever you need a sweet treat, make this easy vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cookies.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup creamy natural drippy peanut butter
- Three-quarter (1/3) cup packed fine blanched almond flour
- A tablespoon flaxseed meal
- Three tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Optional: ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir flaxseed meal plus water inside a wide mixing basin. Leave 10 minutes inside the refrigerator for the unique blend to solidify.
- Following 10 minutes, combine the almond flour, baking soda, pure maple syrup, and peanut butter in a mixing dish. The mixture must seem soft and slightly damp. As the oven warms up, chill the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep oven to 350°F. Using tissue paper, prepare a baking tray.
- Mold dough like full tbsp balls and put it on a cookie tray for approximately 10-15 minutes. Using the back of your hand, carefully compress the ends of the cookies. Do not compress if you prefer chunkier, puffier cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake your cookies for about fifteen minutes.
- Give 10 minutes to allow cookies to fully cool on a cooling rack before moving to a cookie tray to complete cooling.
- Made with love in the USA, made in small batches,...
- All-Natural, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free,...
- Contains 1, 5 pound bag of Enjoy Life Baking...
- Made with 100% real chocolate, Enjoy Life...
- QUICK TO COOK: All the taste of Steel Cut but...
- ONE OF A KIND: Our unique slow roasting milling...
- Pure 100% Grade A Amber Color Rich Taste
- Tapped From Certified Organic Maple Trees, Our...
Last update on 2023-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
6. Recipe for No-Egg Peanut Butter Cookies with 2 Ingredients
It’s incredibly simple to create these soft peanut butter biscuits. They’re free of flour, butter, and eggs. The cookies are really fluffy and they dissolve in your mouth as you bite into them. Below is the peanut butter cookie recipe without egg.
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 cup of genuine peanut butter that is creamy and unsweetened
- Prepare the oven to 350°F. Using tissue paper or even a baking pans mat, wrap a broad baking tray.
- Using a spatula, combine peanut butter as well as maple syrup inside a wide mixing basin. Your mixture will start off extremely liquidly, however as you keep mixing the maple syrup further into peanut butter, it will solidify and mimic cookie batter.
- Although the dough may not be as bulky as well as solid as traditional cookie dough, this ought to be hard enough to scrape using a cookie scoop then mold using your hands.
- Spread cookie dough with a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop then arrange 2 inches off from each other on a preheated baking tray. Spread cookie dough into a circular disk with your flat palms.
- Heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or when the tops of the cookies seem dry and baked. When the cookies are still tender, don’t worry. Once they chill, they will stiffen up. Permit cookies to cool thoroughly on the baking pan before serving.
- If you try to extract cookies while they are still cooling, they will crumble. When the cookies have been allowed to cool and firm, they will readily peel away from the waxed paper or plastic mat.
7. Recipe for No-Egg Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients
These soft and subtle three-ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies make a delicious snack and are really simple to prepare.
Ingredients for Easy peanut butter cookies without eggs is as follows-
- 1 cup Peanut Butter – salted or plain, no additional oil, no sugar added
- 5 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¾ cup Oat Flour – see notes for options
- Optional – if you want it to be a little sweeter
- 5-6 drops Vanilla stevia
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit). Using tissue paper, cover a baking tray.
- Introduce new watery salted peanut butter and maple syrup to a wide stirring container.
- Mix using a spatula till a smooth paste appears.
- Mix in the flour you prefer till it becomes a ball of cookie dough.
- Make 12 pieces out of the cookie batter.
- Using your palms, shape every bit into a ball.
- Put every ball on the preheated baking tray and smooth the cookies with a fork.
- Repeat with the remaining cookies, leaving a thumb gap between each one. Although they won’t spread during baking, you do not want the cookies to overlap.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
- Before transferring to a wire rack, let the cookies cool for 10-15 minutes on a tray.
- Wait a while; they’ll grow crunchier as time goes on. They would have the most gorgeous crispy texture after 3 hours.
8. Recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These dairy-free peanut butter cookies combine the best of both worlds: oats and peanut butter.
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Vegan Butter
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup White Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Smooth Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2In an electric blender mixer, blend altogether the vegan butter, salt, white and brown sugar.
- Once the mixer is operating, pour the peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir thoroughly.
- Inside a mixing dish, combine the rolled oats, baking soda, salt, baking powder, flour, and baking soda. Afterward, with the peanut butter combination, sugar, and vegan butter combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Ute a spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Warm the oven to 350°F.
- Drop an equal quantity of dough over a wax paper baking sheet with a cookie scoop.
- Using a fork, compress the cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and heat for 12-15 minutes. They will be extremely soft in the center but faintly toasted on top once you take them out from the heat.
- Let them settle on the tray for a few minutes to stiffen up prior to moving them.
9. Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Coconut Oil Recipe
Coconut oil is used instead of butter in these peanut butter cookies. These dairy-free peanut butter cookies are great for after-school snacks or lunch goodies.
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup refined coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- A (1) tablespoon vanilla extract
- One and half (1 ½ ) cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Mix up the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until heated and blended.
- Combine the peanut butter and sugar inside a wide mixing basin.
- Stir until everything is fully mixed. Mix in the baking soda, flour, as well as kosher, baking powder salt using a spatula till a compact dough forms.
- Place it in the fridge for twenty-five minutes after transferring the dough to a glass jar.
- The oven should be preheated to 350°F in the meantime.
- Prepare two baking pans using waxed paper.
- Retrieve the dough-filled jar from the fridge. Arrange tablespoon-sized balls on the cookie tray. To get the balls as round as feasible, knead them with your palms.
- On the cookie trays, space them 2 inches wide.
- Compress the balls using a fork in a sectional manner. Drizzle a little sugar over the topping.
- Bake for almost 13 to 14 minutes overall, till the sides are barely hard on each pan. Allow cooling for five minutes on that tray before putting them in a cooling shelf.
10. Peanut Butter Cookie No Butter Recipe
Is it possible to create peanut butter cookies without using butter? This might sound strange, but it is totally possible. Such cookies are rich in peanut flavor and they are very fluffy and crispy.
- 2 eggs
- A teaspoon baking powder
- A teaspoon vanilla
- Two (2) cups peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Prepare the oven to 350F. Wrap the cookie trays using a plastic mat, wax paper, or tinfoil, or grease them using butter or oil.
- In a mixing basin, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated, and peanut butter till thick. One at a turn, break in the eggs. Combine the baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. A solid dough is to be expected.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls with a cookie spatula. Set them 2 inches off from each other on the buttered cookie trays. By pushing a fork sideways and then diagonally into the balls, create a sectional imprint.
- use 8 to 10 minutes to bake the cookies inside the oven.
- Allow five minutes for cookies to cool on baking trays before you place them on a wire rack to cool fully.
11. Vegan Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
Picture removing a batch of cookies from the oven and smelling a hint of vanilla, followed by a powerful aroma of peanut butter as well as chocolate! Indeed, those are chocolate chip peanut butter filled cookies.
Ingredients needed for these crunchy peanut butter cookies recipe are;
For Dry Cookies;
- Pinch of sea salt
- One- quarter (1 ¾) cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- Half (1/2) teaspoon baking powder
- A (1) teaspoon baking soda
For Wet Cookies;
- A quarter (1/4) cup packed brown sugar
- Two (2) teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter
- 1/3 cup vegan cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- 9 teaspoons peanut butter
- Stir together all of your dry ingredients inside a wide mixing basin.
- Place your butter inside a different basin and heat it with the aid of a microwave.
- Whisk in the remainder of the wet materials with the butter.
- Mix the wet components into the dry ingredients thoroughly, using your hands if required.
- Prep the heat to 370°F and cool the dough for up to Fourteen minutes.
- After the oven has been prepared, grease or lay the pan with baking paper and begin forming your cookies.
- Essentially, start with a lower layer, then apply PB as well as a chocolate chip inside the center, then top with an upper layer that is lighter than the lower one.
- And then top with more chocolate pieces!
- Place it in the oven for sixteen minutes.
12. Salted Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
The exterior of these Salted Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies seems to be crunchy, while the interior is melt-in-your-mouth smooth. These peanut butter Vegan cookies need only a few basic steps to prepare and include no complex ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Maldon or flaky sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup creamy salted peanut butter
- Half (½) teaspoon baking powder
- Half (½) cup coconut oil
- One and a half (1 ½ ) cups flour
- One (1) cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make a flax egg, whisk together the ground flaxseed with water using a little bowl.
- Lay the peanut butter inside the mixing bowl.
- Combine the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and coconut sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- To mix the ingredients, whisk them together.
- Stir the salt, the flour, the baking powder, and the baking soda in a bigger mixing basin.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into dry ingredients then mix the dough thoroughly with a wooden spatula. Allow the peanut butter cookie dough to chill for 60 minutes.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare two baking trays using waxed paper or plastic baking surfaces.
- Shape the peanut butter cookies into golf ball-sized balls then set them on the lined baking pans at least two inches separated.
- In a diagonal style, compress every ball of cookie dough gently, using a fork.
- Add a teaspoon of flaky sea salt to each biscuit.
- For 20 minutes, put the salted peanut butter cookies inside the oven.
- Leave the cookies to cool approximately five minutes on the tray before you take them to a plate to maintain a constant temperature.
13. Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Considering peanut butter plus chocolate are such a delicious flavor combo, it’s only natural to mix them together in a cookie. These cookies are creamy and buttery, vegan, simple to prepare, and swift.
- Two cups General-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Half (½) cup Vegan Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- One (1) cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Soy Milk (60ml) or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- OneTablespoon Vanilla Extract
- One (1) teaspoon Baking Soda
- Blend the butter and sugar well. Then stir in the soy milk plus vanilla extract.
- Inside a mixing basin, combine the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder, the cornstarch, and the salt.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients via hand until they are thoroughly combined into a firm cookie dough.
- Meld in the chocolate chunks until they are equally distributed.
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Shape into balls and equally distribute on a baking sheet lined with wax tissue.
- Heat in the oven for approximately 10-12 minutes, preferably until the sides are firm and the tops are gently toasted.
- Whilst the cookies are still warm from the oven, push a few extra chocolate chips further into the toppings.
- Leave to cool as well as solidify on the tray by itself. Let it cool fully before storing in the sealed jar.
14. Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Even if you really do not like raisins, you’ll enjoy these vegan oatmeal raisin cookies. Really. They’re so delicious and blend in so nicely with the accompanying flavors that anyone will become a raisin lover.
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- ½ cup Vegan Butter
- ¾ cup Raisins
- One (1) cup Light Brown Sugar
- Two (2) Tablespoon of Soy Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Dark Molasses
- ½ tsp Salt
- One (1) Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- One (1) teaspoon of baking Soda
- 1 and ½ cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Coconut
- In the container of an electric mixer, whisk together the vegan butter as well as brown sugar. Combine vanilla extract, molasses, and golden syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Inside a mixing dish, combine the rolled oats, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir till crumbly
- Pour in the soy milk one more time. The dough will be somewhat thick at this point, however, you ought to be able to shape it like a ball and then have it adhere together properly.
- Blend in the raisins as well as walnuts that have been minced.
- Prepare the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and wrap a baking pan using wax paper.
- Shape the dough into balls then set them on a baking sheet. Aim for a total of 20 cookies.
- Check that the raisins are evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough such that some cookies have no raisins and others have a lot of raisins.
- Heat the oven to 350°F and bake for about fifteen minutes.
- The sides will be hard and the tops will be slightly toasted, however, the cookies will be extremely mushy on the inside.
- Allow the cookies to chill and crisp up on the pan before you transfer them to cooling trays.
Also, find below recipes for cookies.
- Delish 14+ Authentic Lemon Yogurt Cookies Recipes
- How To Make Cookie Dough Ice Cream- [11 Easy And Quick Recipes]
- Amazing  Alcohol Cookies Recipes (Easy + Mouthwatering)
- How To Make Yogurt Covered Raisins [#9] Easy Yet Healthy Recipes
Did you find the How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes? Please follow Knifeandfork Pinterest and leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it? We’d love to see what you cook! write to us Here. We, as a blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
I’m the biggest foodie and crazy about exploring new tastes. Pleased to meet you! I love to cook all kinds of cuisine; I love to eat; I love my family, and I love to travel. My passion for food brought me here, and I started this website. I am also passionate about this site.