Eggs and crispy potatoes are the heavenly combinations ever with very few ingredients, it can make your day when it comes to breakfast. So let us begin to cook this yummy recipe.
Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 20 m
- Ready In: 30 m
- 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp butter (you can also use ghee, olive oil, normal cooking oil)
- 4 pieces of shallots, ready for frying
- table salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 3-4 medium eggs
- optional garnish: fresh parsley, sliced chives, red pepper flakes
Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs Recipe Directions
- Heat up a pan with butter or ghee. Add potatoes and cook them for about 10 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- With the shallots, cook for a few more minutes until everything is golden brown and crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper, stirring evenly.
- Hollow out 3-4 spaces in the potatoes with a utensil, each large enough to hold 1 egg. Crack the eggs into these holes.
- Put the lid on and continue to cook. After a few minutes, the yolks should be runny and egg whites solid.
- Garnish with chives, parsley, red pepper flakes if desired.
- Serve immediately.
More recipes for breakfast potatoes below.
Nutrition Facts For Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs Recipe
Note-Nutritional can be calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, Ghee or Butter.
Did you find the breakfast potatoes recipe interesting?
Please leave a comment below, share it, like it, rate it. We’d love to see what you cook! write to us @email@example.com. We, as a small blogger, need all the help, motivation, and appreciation. This small help for Subscribing and sharing on social media will be appreciated!
Also, Save THIS PIN to your “Breakfast Potatoe Recipes” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at KnifeandFork Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.